FLOWERS AND ANGELS
This will be a page full of flowers and angels and misc. graphics that I could not get in the other pages.
This could be habit forming! Very addictive! It must be worse than drugs.
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
COLOR AND MORE COLOR
Below, are a couple of pictures I found on the internet and saved them to disk. I found them to be easy to look at and different from the usual images found and seen. Art work of a different sort, stained glass, reminds me of rainbows.
The following are odds and ends of pictures I like that may be of pleasure to the tired eye, or the weiry soul. For those of us that vegitate in front of the "putter" for some time, or work hard at the computer, these pixs give some relaxation and enjoyment. If you have an ill family member, computers can take their minds off their pain and frustration of not being able to go places and side track their minds to far distant shores. For a sick person, fear of the unknown, and fear or recuring pain can be horrible. If the mind is distracted to another place or time, the fear may lessen. Try it.
Iris and tulips and pansies are my favorite flowers, as you probably have noticed. I love lots of color and that is what thiis page is all about. To bring color into someone's life.....and to show my family some accomplishment, however small, that I have made......and for this to be an "heirloom" if you will, to my daughter.
I have added some links to my other pages next.
LINKS TO PAGE ONE
Mari's Page One:PAGE ONE
LINKS TO PAGE TWO
Mari's Page Two:PAGE TWO
LINKS TO PAGE THREE
Mari's Page Three:PAGE THREE
LINKS TO PAGE FOUR
Mari's Page Four:PAGE FOUR
LINKS TO PAGE FIVE
Mari's Page Five:PAGE FIVE
LINKS TO PAGE SIX
Mari's Page Six:PAGE SIX
You are on page seven now.
LINKS TO PAGE NINE
MORE ANGELS AND FLOWERS, NEVER HAVE ENOUGH
JUST SOME MEDICAL HUMOR FOLKS.........
THIS PAGE HAS BEEN VISITEDTIMES.
P.O. Box 83237
Phoenix, AZ 85071
Below are some humor quips that have floated around the internet......and ......of course....some links after that.|
Are You Getting Old? Can you relate to the following?
1. Everything hurts, and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
2. The gleam in your eyes is from the sun hitting your bifocals.
3. You feel like the morning after but you haven't been anywhere.
4. Your children begin to look middle-aged.
5. You've finally reached the top of the ladder, only to find that
it's leaning against the wrong wall.
6. Your mind makes contracts that your body can't keep.
7. You look forward to a dull evening.
8 .Your favorite part of the newspaper is Twenty Years Ago Today.
9 .You turn out the light for economic reasons.
10 .You sit in the rocking chair and you can't get it going.
11 Your knees buckle, but your belt won't.
12 You regret all those mistakes you made resisting temptation.
13. You're 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, and 96 around the
14. Your pacemaker opens the garage door when you see a pretty girl.
15. The little old gray-haired lady you help across the street is your
16. You sink your teeth into a steak, and they stay there.
17. You have too much room in the house and not enough room in the
18. You know all the answers, but nobody asks you the questions.
19. Your broad mind and your narrow waist have exchanged places.
20. You know you're a grown-up because you groan every time you get
Pretty Flowers PagePAGE FIVE WITH FLOWERS AND HOSPICE INFORMATION AND
Egyptian PagePAGE SIX WITH EGYPTIAN GRAPHICS AN FLOWERS
Flowers and Angels PagePAGE SEVEN WITH STAINGLASS, ANGELS, FLOWERS
Second Egyptian Page of Fun!PAGE EIGHT WITH EGYPTIAN GRAPHICS AND
First Christmas PagePAGE NINE WITH CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS
Tenth Page of Wonders!PAGE TEN WITH EGYPTIAN GRAPHICS AND INFORMATION ON
GODS AND GODDESSESS
Fourth Egyptian Page of Wonders!PAGE ELEVEN
Frogs, Frogs, Frogs PagePAGE TWELVE OF FROGS
Egyptian All Over Again Page!PAGE THIRTEEN OF EGYPTIAN GRAPHICS AND
INFORMATION ON GODS AND GODDESSESS
Fourth Health Page For Women!PAGE FOURTEEN
PagePAGE FIFTEEN OF FUN GRAPHICS
Center For Disease Control
Noerr's Cleopatra Page!
Mari Noerr's Hospice
Book Guide Page
Welcome To My
Noerr's Hospice and Graphic PagePAGE ONE
Noerr's Hospice and Graphic PagePAGE TWO